دوره غیرحضوری سان راید زبان انگلیسی انتشارات کلید موفقیت، نمونه شماره 5 متن و فایل صوتی تدریس:
Asking for directions
How to ask for directions
· Excuse me. Do you know where the post office is?
· Excuse me. Can you point me to the nearest gas station?
· Excuse me. Can you give me quick directions to the movie theatre?
· Excuse me. Do you know how to get to the Shopping mall from here?
· Excuse me. How do I get to the freeway from here?
· Excuse me. I'm looking for Bank of America. Do you know where it is?
· Excuse me. I'm looking for the post office. Do you know how to get there?
· Excuse me. What is the best way to get to Seattle?
· Can you please tell me how I can get to Oxford Street?
· Where is the nearest supermarket?
· How can I get to the local market?
Go straight on till you see the hospital then turn left.
Turn back, you have gone past the turning.
Turn left when you see a roundabout.
Turn right at the end of the road and my house is number 67.
Cross the junction and keep going for about 1 mile.
Take the third road on the right and you will see the office on the right
Take the third road on the right and you will see the shop on the left
Take the second road on the left and you will see the house on the left
Take the second road on the left and you will see the hospital straight ahead
The hospital is opposite the railway station.
The shop is near the hospital
The house is next to the local cricket ground.